Sunday 30 September 2012

Weekends!

Well many things happened this weekend.  Starting with yesterday (Saturday), went to look at a RM 1.2 million Double Storey Bungalow Show House.  One word:  Awesome.  Six Words:  I wish I could own one.  

The house is big enough (duh), simple landscaping but it is to my taste and overall it's very cozy and heart warming.  It really have that 'house quality' that many houses that I've seen before lack.

Fast forward to evening time, went to watch Looper.  It is a MUST watch movie.  Trailer might seem so-so but that's because the trailer does not do the movie justice.  It's like dat INCEPTION movie of year 2012 because it's just simply awesome.

Today is just plain shitty.  Why?  Simple.  I laundry washed my iPod.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

YES, I FREAKING LAUNDRY- 45- MINUTES- WASHED MY IPOD WITH DYNAMO!



T_________________________________________________T



This time I really got to cry for real because I freaking WASHED AN IPOD.  How many idiots out there on Earth who washes their iPod?  Probably less than all my ten fingers added together.

I am letting it air dry now, hoping it will work tomorrow ._.

Other than that, I also tried the Kentucky Fried Chicken new Double Show Down Zinger Burger.  Verdict:  Samurai Beef Burger is much better (for those of you who can eat beef) because it's just way too meaty and the meat just ain't juicy.  It's like eating a two huge ass chunk of jerky because it's just dry and chewy.  And oily.  Yuck.

Samurai Beef Burger's patty is tender and very very juicy, coated with yummeh yummeh yum Teriyaki sauce.

Then, shared a Double Chocolate Truffle Mooncake with a friend.  Oh talking about mooncake, I must also be one of the rare idiots who went mooncake hunting at 2 Aeon Jusco and 2 bakeries for mooncake and failed to buy any because all Mooncake stalls apparently disappear on Mooncake day!  So disappointed and so sad ;_;  So if any of you know any place that sells mooncake, DO LET ME KNOW!

Other than that, I spent my day mourning over my iPod.

Just hope it's going to work tomorrow.  It will.  It must.

T^T

4 comments:

  1. You threw it into the washing machine with the laundry? OH-AMMMMM-GEEEE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait till the Samurai Burger is coming here. Meanwhile I'll have to eat the Thai Chicken instead :D

    Other than that, why don't you meet up with a friend and bake your own mooncake the day before?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good, Apple products must burn.

    ReplyDelete