Friday 7 September 2012

Mamma "Umma" / Miss Korea Gangnam Style

I know Oppa Gangnam Style video have been hot on the wheels lately and there are just so many parody videos or self-made videos out there but this is one of the best.

Mommie I know you read my blog so maybe you can try dancing this when you are free.  Don't tell me just because you are older you can't dance!  Korean mommy has proven you waaaaaaaaaay wrong!

To all my readers out there, show this to your parents and ask them to dance as well!  Exercising is never a bad thing.  Yes, even to Oppa Gangnam Style song. 

(P/s:  You can always secretly dance to this too.  No one have to know.  I am secretly guilty of this.  But you don't have to know.)



To watch the Original Youtube Channel, click here.

Oh.MMMM.Gee.  Miss Korea doing Gangnam Style, EPIC! LOL


This video is not intended for copyright infringement as its not owned by me.

1 comment:

  1. So... where's the videos of you and your mom dancing to this? Maybe in a duo-fashion way like the first video? :D

    I'll dance some Gangnam style while waiting for it... oh shi-

    ReplyDelete