Wednesday 5 September 2012

Wiggly Onion Hair

There's something similar between onion and my hair.  They are both wiggly!!





SEE! I told you!

(My photoshop skill is so bad that it took me 1 hour to figure out how to blur out my face and I still did such a poor job after an hour >.> Had to resort to MS Paint to show you the resemblance ;_;)

This picture was taken last Sunday at Daorae, a Korean Restaurant in Melaka Raya area.  Was just picking up the seasoned onions from the plate onto my lettuce (I like to wrap the meat and onions with the lettuce and then pop it in a mouthful into my mouth :D) when I was like HEY CHECK THIS ONE OUT!  It has the exact same wiggly curl like my hair lol!  We found it so funny that we took a picture of it and voila, it appears here for your entertainment so that the next time you see a wiggly onion you will think of my hair.  Maybe one day if I need hair extension, I should just get a handful of green onion and strap it along my hair and hey, I have green highlights!  Just kidding, that's crazy.  Yep.

That was last Sunday.  Today, my shoe of 3 years finally decided to die on me so I've gotten a new pair of shoe today :D  To be honest, I don't know if it spoiled naturally or one of my housemate accidentally stepped on one of the straps and broke it cause last week I still remember it being fine but oh well ;_; What to do?  I was not exactly satisfied with my new shoe but with my feet size, I should be grateful that I actually managed to find a pair of shoe in time of emergency like this :<   Will show you guys a picture of my shoe soon together with a few other things <3

Happy random day shopping around in my iPanema (flip flops).  It actually feels very good to just walk everywhere in flip flops.  Haven't had that footgasmic feeling for the longest while.  My toes felt like they were screaming 'I'm freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!'  

Enough of crazy talk.  Maybe that's the reason why one shouldn't blog at the wee hours of the day.  I tend to rant weird things. Okay.  I shall stop now.  Like now.  Fine.  GOOD NIGHT <3

2 comments:

  1. xD "free toes". Such a huge difference from those 3 days of walking around in Singapore, eh?

    Aren't satisfied with the new shoe? Don't worry, we'll look some more when we go pick up your Pumpkin bag :D Perhaps we'll find something you like better?

    ReplyDelete
  2. " Maybe one day if I need hair extension, I should just get a handful of green onion and strap it along my hair and hey, I have green highlights! "

    ^Will give you 50 RM if you do that.

    ReplyDelete