Sunday 23 September 2012

Trolls

Definition of Troll from Google:



troll/trōl/

Noun: 
  1. A mythical, cave-dwelling being depicted in folklore as either a giant or a dwarf, typically having a very ugly appearance.
  2. The action of trolling for fish.
Verb:
Fish by trailing a baited line along behind a boat: "we trolled formackerel".

Definition of Troll (internet) from Wikipedia:

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,[3]extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[4] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.


So, which troll are you?

The ugly green one?  Or the one with the pea size brain?  Or maybe, you are both.  Ugly green pea size brain person.

They are one of the most hated person on the Internet because they are the perfect being.  They see fault in everyone else but theirs.

Every other person on the Earth (which is roughly 7 billion people) are wrong.  They are dumb.  No one else can think the way they do and say the things they say.   Well that's because you are the only one with the pea size brain apparently.

I absolute hate hate hate and hate them.  They make my blood boils.  They think they are all so smart and witty.  It's not because I am afraid of 'butt hurt much' situation but they just get on my nerves.  Especially in games.  With lots of other people.  Why can't they just cooperate when it's their turn?  Instead, they 'troll'.  They are just wasting every one elses' time except theirs.

I would love to say I don't care about them but that's merely most of the times.  There are of course times where I really wish I knew which idiot is behind the other side of the screen so that I can strangle that person.

So, are you a troll?  Do you like being a troll?  Why?  Let me know.


Come on baby.  I'm waiting.

5 comments:

  1. I'm not a troll myself and I also hate their guts, but once they go at me I usually give in and challenge their intellect (and grammar).

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the troll in my neighbour totoro. =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Problem? *inserts troll face here*

    ReplyDelete