Thursday 20 September 2012

More iPhone 5 Updates!

I know some of you are getting your iPhone tomorrow (which is less than 2 hours time to midnight on my clock) which I would delightfully cross my stubby fingers around your little neck (which I won't) BUT, for the rest of you who STILL HAS TO WAIT, LIKE ME, here are more updates (or should I say a compiled version) to let you have something to ga-ga over before you are able to have your own physical iPhone 5 firmly grasp in your hand.

Without further ado, I present to you an image grabbed from a Facebook friend!




Oh wait, wrong picture.  But er, well Samurai Burger seems fine too.  To curb my hunger for the iPhone 5 temporarily :D



THIS IS IT!  TA-DA!



5 comments:

  1. wait for it...dont gan jiong...haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahha cannot help but feeling super Gam Jiong Wei!!

      Delete
  2. Don't worry, I'll wait with you until December / January :D
    The christmas contracts are pretty good deals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What if I got mine next month? >D

      Delete
    2. Then you will be broke and complain all day >D

      Delete