Friday 14 September 2012

Have You Experienced This Before?



I don't understand some people and why they behave the way they do.  Have you ever encounter this type of people?  Most of the time they are not some random 'person' but often it is from someone from your friend list.

Scenario 1

Weirdo 1 has been in the same class as I am for 5 years and we even hang out together at times - go shopping, catch a movie and Weirdo 1 is very friendly and warm.  Then there was this one day when I saw her at a mall and she acted as though she didn't know me or didn't see me when I was walking towards her.  One of her overused tactic was to look into her handbag and rummage through her things as though a blackhole had suddenly appeared inside her handbag and sucked up whatever she was looking for.  At first I thought she was just really searching for something but after numerous accounts and also what other friends told me, I realized she was just 'avoiding' me at that very moment and the following week when I see her again she will be as friendly as ever - coming over to hug you and all.  I don't understand why she does or maybe it's the "It's not you, it's me" thing where I am so embarrassing to be acknowledge in the eyes of public that she has to avoid me.  I don't know.



#1  Do I really embarrass you that much that you gotta run and pretend that you don't know me???!



.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


#2  Hmm.



Well maybe she has a point.  Oh well, moving on :D



Scenario 2

This happened to one of my friend, Roses* who has been working with this assignment mate for few assignments and recently when she saw Weirdo 2 coming out from the mini mart, all Roses* wanted was to wave hi at her but Weirdo 2 avoided her gaze, crosses the road to the other side of the lane and after that person walks pass her, Weirdo 2 crosses the road and comes back into the row of shops again.  I am not joking.  She did it so deliberately that it's quite unbelievable.  Funny even.  Roses* never declare the path that she's walking on was her grandfathers' road and that Weirdo 2 have to give a right of way to Jessica*.  Or Roses'* not telling me something.  She is secretly Moses and she parts people out of the way when she walks.  

OR

Scenario 3

Assignment mate again but this time it happened to me.  We had some beef going on because she wasn't performing well and I was just acting based on the orders given by our leader and that I have to monitor her work.  Its not like I want to give her a hard time or trying to act big on my own.  The fact is if I don't do it, I am gonna get screwed for not performing my 'duties'.  The 2nd day after the 'monitoring' work started, this mate can just walk pass me without so much of a blink or a nod.  She reminds me of Professor Snape but walks around in a dress instead of a robe.

I mean what the fart?  If there was something that I actively did to offend you or get you into trouble and you are angry with me, that I can understand but this is just making sure you perform for your own benefit and also for the benefit of the group as a whole and you are giving me this A-hole attitude.  Thanks but you can keep this attitude very much to yourself because you are going into that hole way faster than me. I hope you fall and you are buried so deep that no efforts can be done to dig you up :D.  Just kidding, not that vicious.  I do think you can change your attitude and treat your assignments more seriously as it affects yourself the most at the end of the day.  We are merely there to help and if you think you do not need our help, you either buck up to the standard that we need or  leave the group.

Have you ever experienced this?

or

Are you guilty of doing this? >D


And no, I do not walk around with that kind of face around town.



#3 

Peace out <3

BlogMalaysia.com

1 comment:

  1. Ehrmagehrd... I'm speechless >.>

    To your questions: I've not had that happen to me before nor have I done that to anyone. But certainly heard of it a dozen of times already... Such idiots :o

    ReplyDelete