Monday, 24 December 2012

Christmas Eve Updates

As Christmas day draws nearer, the tension among shoppers grows too.

Stepping into a shopping mall in Kuala Lumpur is like walking into a war zone be it for food or for presents.  Some are there to take pictures of the nice decorations put up in most of the major shopping malls.

From what I see, 10% of the people are there for last minute Christmas shopping.  The other 90% of the people are there because of Christmas Sales (talk about being Asian and cheapskate >D).  I wanted to be one, I truly do but after picking up a few dresses that I would want love to try them on, I gave up once I saw the queue for the fitting room.  It's impossible.  By the time I finish trying on few dresses from ONE shop, sunset would have came and it would be time to leave.

So, what's a girl to do when you can't shop for clothes?

SHOP FOR BAGS!  Because they do NOT require trying on! <3  All you need is a faithful mirror or a faithful friend.  Worst comes to the worst, your phone's front camera is your best friend.  And this is what I got <3 


#1  My fluffy bunny (faux fur) bag to go with my fluffy bunny scarf!

So fluffy and cute!!  I think it's pretty befitting this wonderful season.  The only thing that is lacking is snow <3

Other than bag(s), the only other thing is taking pictures (for those of you who loves taking pictures) of weird decoration or shop updo that you can see!


#2  


# 3  Godbrother was telling me that I've found my one true love <3


Other than shopping for bags and taking pictures of weird things, a girl's got to eat no matter how long the queue is, so, FOOOOOOD!  


#4  Cajun Chicken Drummet!


#5  BEEF PIE!! OMNOMNOM


#6  Having Breakfast set at 8.00 P.M. just because we can >D


#7  The Sukiyaki is soooooo good!  

How you eat 'real' sukiyaki is by boiling all the above food in the soup and then when it's cooked, pick up your favourite piece and before you eat it, dip it in a bowl of raw egg and THEN eat it.  It. Tastes.  So.  BBQ-ly.  GOOD!!


#8  "Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip"

Well, it taste better than it look anyways <.>

At the end of the day, image all aside, my Godbrother and I just collapsed on the floor of one of the bookstores because we can walk not a step more and the cafes around were full.


#9

Sitting at the corner of a bookstore and chatting feels so good because you are surrounded by NEW BOOKS!!  It's such an awesome feeling but it also gives such a sad feeling because, LOOK AT ALL THE BOOKS, I CAN'T BUY!


That's how I spent my Sunday, 2 days before Christmas <3  How did you spent yours?  Having last minute baking?  Shopping?  Stuffing yourself up?

I must insert this epic quote from a Facebook friend:

Dear Santa,

For 2012, I'd like a fat bank account and a slim body.  And please don't mix up the two like you did last year.


LOL EPIC RIGHT?  I know >.>  Some people are just awesome like that ;_;

Merry Christmas Eve people!  Few more days to end this year, so end it with a bang and embrace the coming one with an open arm!

If you had a bad year, it's time to put a stop to it and have a new beginning!

If you had an awesome year, it's still time to put a stop to it because next year, you will reach a greater height that you've never done before and totally beat this year's record!

Have a very Merry Christmas and we shall all feast like Kings and Queens tonight! <3