Tuesday 28 August 2012

Do They Have Any Idea What They Have Done?

I came across this picture on my Facebook and I nearly choked on my saliva.   For all the Asians out there (especially Chinese), you will know why.


Dude in the red DRESS, YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG!!!

From Left to Right:  Empress - Emperor - Princess / Concubine

That's why they said, when in Rome do as the Romans do.  You do not go around prancing in a Empress or Princess or Concubine's DRESS (yes it's meant for the female sex) with the HUGE PINK BLOB OF FLOWER HEADDRESS on your head but somewhere deep down, I am glad you did it red dressed guy, cause you just made my day! HAHAHAHA.

I think the guy obviously know it's a female dress (that's what I hope) and maybe they ran out of male clothing but to go as far with the hair ornament, lol.  I don't know what to say to that.  It's really funny and I don't know if it's insulting (which is not the case for me) but it's definitely inappropriate if you did it knowingly.  It feels like the old wizard in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire where he wore a long flowery nightgown and attempts to walk around and argues that just because he bought it in a Muggle shop, he is wearing it right.  

Here's the paragraph from the book for your reference:


There was already a small queue for the tap in the corner of the field. Harry, Ron, and Hermione joined it, right behind a pair of men who were having a heated argument. One of them was a very old wizard who was wearing a long flowery nightgown. The other was clearly a Ministry wizard; he was holding out a pair of pin-striped trousers and almost crying with exasperation.
"Just put them on, Archie, there's a good chap. You can't walk around like that, the Muggle at the gate's already getting suspicious--"
"I bought this in a Muggle shop," said the old wizard stubbornly. "Muggles wear them."
"Muggle women wear them, Archie, not the men, they wear these," said the Ministry wizard, and he brandished the pinstriped trousers.
"I'm not putting them on," said old Archie in indignation. "I like a healthy breeze 'round my privates, thanks."
Well, maybe red dress dude is going for the same concept.  He likes a healthy breeze round his privates >D
Anyways, happy Tuesday.  Weekend is just few days away <3
Ta-ta-ta-ta-ta <3

Credits for the picture goes to Kent Mok.  

2 comments:

  1. It's 2012 - a guy can wear a woman's dress if he wants to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are a guy I would love to see you wearing one <3

    ReplyDelete