Saturday 5 October 2013

5 Seconds Later

This morning I dreamt I was playing with a cute chubby brown cat or more like, attacked by a cute chubby brown cat and it was sticking itself to my body like how a magnet sticks to a fridge.  Mind image for you:


1 Minute MS Paint Job

And 5 seconds later, the moment I woke up the first thought that came to me was " I have to wash my hands".

Then just now I was being a part time gardener (again) (You can check out my Instagram for my previous works <3 Name: Mishberries) and today, I decided to be slightly not so creative and decided to reproduce what I saw in Disneysea Japan last year, but in my own style <3



Find the Hidden Mickey!



And le gardener thyself <3




And

5 eventful seconds later.




You must be asking, what happened?  Why are the leaves scrambled?  Where's Mishberries?

The answer to 5 seconds later after the first picture of the leaves: (It's a gif, so wait for it to load <3)



Yes, ouch is the right word lol.  Mayhem when the two angelic (demon) puppies joined me in my little adventure >D

P/s:  Epic gif done by my Godbrother <3<3


I see you guys next round, remember to follow me on my Facebook (by liking the Like button on the right) or my Instagram (Name: Mishberries) <3




9 comments:

  1. Haha, those are some super cute puppies!
    Hilarious gif btw :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. this sounds like fun, glad you had such a great time ahahahaha and cute dog and gif
    "Maldivian Gypsy", a Fashion Portfolio shot in the Maldives now on THE PHOTOGRAPHIC SENSE
    http://reinhardtkenneth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least you're having fun while raking those leaves. Your dogs are so cute! but they totally ruin your art, hahaha..just like my cat Hidey, every time I clean up those falling leaves, she would jump right into the pile and make a mess, so I have to do it all over again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looooooooong time no contact!!!!!!!
    Woah your pups are so cute!! It's fall here too so I'm collecting all the fallen leaves of bougainvillea!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry, Mish, that I haven't been able to visit as often as I wanted.

    I'm glad to see that you're having fun there with your lovely furry friends. *winks*

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think your dream was interesting, I would have liked to have it, instead of last weekend, dreaming of 7 snakes in my room, argh! Mickey looks nice and your dogs too! You had fun with them, this is really sweet! denisesplanet com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry I haven't been here for a while, you got taken off my reading list and I couldn't find your blog. I love the mickey, reminds me of Florida last month! M-I-C-K-E-Y, Mickey, Mickey Mouse! :)

    ditsysprinkles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't seen you post anything for a while, I do hope you haven't quit blogging :(

    ReplyDelete